Leading up to the EuroMaintenance 2021, we are looking for companies in and around Rotterdam interested in hosting an excursion. Taking place in Ahoy Rotterdam, EuroMaintenance 2021 will welcome thousands of maintenance professionals from all over the world in Europe’s largest maintenance event. Visitors will have the opportunity to visit local companies, showcasing the strength of Dutch maintenance. We invite you to submit your company as a host for one of these excursions.
- All excursions will last 90 minutes, excluding transport and including introduction and wrap-up;
- All excursions will be held in English;
- The host must provide sufficient Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all attendees should the location require;
- The host must be within a 20km radius from Ahoy Rotterdam Convention Centre;
- All additional costs are the hosting company’s own. For example: transport, guest catering, gifts, staff, etcetera;
- Excursion proposals are due 1st of April 2020.
All proposals will be reviewed by the Excursion Committee. Chosen proposals will be notified before 1st of July 2020 about their inclusion in the main program. Attendees will additionally be able to register for your company’s excursion following this date.
Submitting your proposal
To submit your excursion proposal, please fill in the attached form and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions regarding excursions may be directed to Sade Schönhage, Project Manager at NVDO using the aforementioned e-mail address.